Adult mental and behavioral health services – Strawberry Hill Campus
Our team provides evidence-based care and the region’s most comprehensive inpatient and outpatient treatments for adults with mental illness. Treatments include:
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), which is a noninvasive procedure used to treat depression. It uses magnetic fields to stimulate nerve cells in the brain.
- Vagus nerve stimulation (VNS), which involves the use of a device to stimulate the vagus nerve. It’s used for the treatment of epilepsy and depression.
- Novel pharmaceutical treatments, which are used to treat depression that has not responded to other treatment.
- Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT)
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for addiction, including opioid use disorder
- Evaluations and management of complex patients by board-certified psychiatrists
- Comprehensive care for patients struggling with depression
- Inpatient adult services, providing access to services and activities 7 days a week, as well as onsite access to internal medicine and specialized treatments.
Youth mental and behavioral health services – Marillac Campus and Main Campus Medical Pavilion
We offer expert care and support for children and adolescents with emotional and behavioral challenges. Our multidisciplinary treatment teams provide a continuum of specialized programs and services to help kids recover and reclaim their lives. All programs are designed to help kids return to their homes and communities.
Marillac Campus inpatient services are provided by a team that delivers the highest level of intensive care for children and adolescents in need of urgent life interventions. Patients receive a full exam by a pediatrician within 24 hours and have access to behavioral healthcare and daily visits with board-certified or board-eligible psychiatrists. They may also receive:
- Comprehensive psychiatric evaluations
- Pediatric lab and nursing assessments
- A psychosocial assessment within 72 hours
- Health and substance abuse assessments
- Trauma systems therapy, an evidence-based treatment that addresses emotional and behavioral concerns by identifying personal and environmental triggers
Outpatient child and adolescent mental and behavioral health services are offered at our Marillac Campus and Main Campus Medical Pavilion. Expertise from child psychiatry, child psychology, pediatric behavioral health and telehealth bridge clinics offer psychiatric and psychological evaluation, consultation and treatment services for patients under 18. We focus on prevention of hospitalization and diagnosis and treatment of behavioral health needs like ADHD, anxiety, chronic illness, depression, phobias, suicidal behaviors, suicidal thoughts, trauma and more.
We provide expressive therapy to help children and adolescents achieve healthy goals. These therapies are based on individual assessments and delivered within the hospital treatment program. Expressive therapy includes:
Insights is a therapeutic care program for adolescents who suffer from anxiety, depression, adjustment disorder or suicidal thoughts. This inpatient program includes cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT). Therapists use the RESET model to help patients improve relationship-building skills and emotional intelligence, increase their sense of identity and learn relaxation skills.