Facility: Broadmoor Administrative Offices
Department: HUMAN RESOURCES
Schedule: Full Time
We are hiring a fulltimeInstructional Designer to join our all-star team. Come learn, grow, and teach with us!
- Are you seeking an environment thatthrives on positivity?
- Are you known for taking charge andleading by the daily example that you display for others?
- Do you have the courage to offerguidance during times of uncertainty?
- Can you adapt within anever-changing, rapidly growing corporate Human Resources environment?
- Are you able to gain a deepunderstanding of your clients' needs and tailor solutions for them?
- Can you communicate change in a waythat provides positive outcomes for all stakeholders involved?
- Are you obsessed with perfectingeducational content so that it inspires top performers?
- Do you thrive in an environmentthat requires your best effort, for every project?
- Do you lead by serving yourclients?
- Will you commit to leading thenation in teaching and developing employees?
Ifyou answered yes to these questions, please apply today!
Brief Overview of Responsibilities:
We are seeking anInstructional Designer to join our Learning and Development team. Thisposition is crucial in furthering the development of our employees on alllevels. The Instructional Designer will develop, organize, and execute learningprograms, as requested by the departments we serve and in conjunction with ourOne Human Resources vision. Collaboration with department leaders is necessary to deliverworld-class learning experiences. Wewill count on the Designer to develop meaningful content that not only teachesour employees, but inspires them to achieve more than they previously thoughtpossible.
Demonstrated experience and knowledge of e-learningsoftware is required. We are also seeking a candidate that loves to learn, andthrives in a challenging environment. Our mission is to lead the nation in healing, learning,teaching, and discovering. TheInstructional Designer assists in carrying out our mission by partneringdirectly with our workforce via learning and development. We ensure that our employees are equipped todeliver what we do best providing outstanding patient-focused healthcare. Understanding of SCORM and AICC Standards isa must.
We continually raise thebar on quality of care and are working toward our vision to lead the nation incaring, healing, teaching, and discovering. We are a Magnet designated hospitalthat is ranked amongst the best by U.S. News & World Report.
Note: These statements are intended to describethe essential functions of the job and are not intended to be an exhaustivelist of all responsibilities. Skills and duties may varydependent upon your department or unit. Other duties may be assignedas required.
High School Diploma or equivalent required
Bachelor's Degree required
Master's Degree preferred
3+ years in developing web-based learning required
Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia, Adobe Create Suite, video editing and rapid authoring tools like Premier and Photoshop required
*** If selected to move forward in the hiring process, you will receive an email invitation to schedule your interview for this position. Please continue to check your email after you have submitted your complete application online.
To check the status of your application, please login to the Careers page and select the Application History tab ***
Browse by Job Family
“Think about IT in our personal lives – your iPhone, laptop or iPad. IT is no longer a 'nice to have' but a necessity. It's the same with business. Whether a doctor, nurse or new building, it all touches IT. We are proud to support the hospital with the best technology."
Director of Business Architecture